Hope you all had a safe and fun 4th of July! We did, we had a great time eating great food and desserts and watching fireworks!
It was the boys first time seeing fireworks! I really thought my oldest would FREAK! but he was calm and collected providing I hold his ears the entire time!
July is National ice cream month, and with this heat I think it's quite fitting. I've included a couple ice cream recipes from a couple bloggers, check them out they are pretty awesome.
Here are the favorites for this week! Enjoy!
L to R first row:
- Buck-Eye cupcakes - Munchie Monkey (ME)
- Camp Andrew (camp-out party ideas) - Annie's Eats
- Homemade Graham Crackers - Brown Eyed Baker
- Salted Espresso Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies - Brown Eyed Baker
L to R second row:
- Sweet Treats for National Ice Cream Month- Annie's Eats
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip -What's Cookin Chicago?
- Homemade Maraschino Cherries - Cupcake Project
- Strawberry Cupcakes & Strawberry Meringue butter-cream - Brown Eyed Baker
L to R third row:
- Peach Margaritas - Confections of a Foodie Bride
- Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade - Cook Like A Champion
Chewy M&M Sugar Cookies - The girl who ate everything
- Crayon Truck - Young House Love
L to R fourth row: