Friday, December 10, 2010

websites and blogs I appreciate!

thriftyliving 
is a really nice blog about saving money and "living thrifty" she writes well and has good promos

moneysavingmom
I love this site as bad as I am with coupons this site really explains the deals an dhow and where to use the coupons, moms post new deals every day and I have saved money with this site! a must have for thrifty mom's 

homemadebyjill
On her blog she has really cute crafting ideas and I love felt!

cutefoodforkids
these ideas are adorable an eyeball hamburger anyone lol

chiccookiekits
hahahaha oh my goodness the snowmen where the bomb! sooo cute 

gimmesomeoven
this is a website but as I love cooking I really loved some of the ideas and how to's if you click the recipe index tab they have loads of how to's shown even a "how to make your own sushi at home" Love it!

flylady
trying to get organized and in order with your house the flylady has some really good tips and helps, I still nowhere close to where i want to be but a good step forward

modcloth
Oh my word I want it all lol love the style!

etsy
a great way to sell or find really unique and cool stuff!


these are only a few I have lots more but I will blog about them later... got to do kids calling ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment