anyways I decided that since he had done such a good job eating I would let him try a bite lol
Last night we visited with a good family in our church, we had a blast: justin decided to play a new game he had come up with it was hilarious!
- Each person gets a sheet of paper.
- On the top they write the topic (in our case it was Michelle since it was her birthday) it can be any topic of your choosing.
- The person directing the game needs to give everyone a type of character, when given their character they write it down on their paper in the right corner. (here are some examples: Mexican, Irish, Australian, old person, valley girl, vampire, Manny the sloth, slow, stutterer...)
- Each person starts to write their story about the topic (in our case Michelle) they are given 3min to write whatever they want.
- After the three minutes the person writing folds over their part of the story except for the last two lines and passes it to the left.
- The person on your left will continue their story but on your paper for another 3min.
- Do this until you have your paper back in your hands.
- Each person may now read their story BUT in the character they were given (I was the valley girl so I read it like totally like this and it was totally like amaaaazing