Saturday, December 11, 2010

Have a very Merry Monster Christmas!!!

So I decided to make my family their own stockings. Justin and I each have our own "family" stockings that we had growing up but my boys don't have one so i decided to make our family our own "family" Christmas stockings!
And deciding to buy some or make some was a decision in itself my DH wanted them made and I didn't want to bother with the crafting part lol (although I really enjoy it it's more the lack of time)
anyways I looked and just didn't find any stockings that "matched" my family and then DH made a good point by saying that our family is nowhere near traditional lol (good point)
So I started on the journey of making my own...and I might say I'm pretty proud of the first one that I finished last night...here are the pic's enjoy (and yes they are handmade and my own design!) 1 down 3 more to go lol I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment